Friday 9 March 2018

Introduction about rashid in kashmir

Hello Friends,



My name is Rashid and Let me introduce myself . I am a 45 years old Man . who have been living in Kashmir in the houseboats for the years. I have a good travel experience . I have been travelled to the lots of the places like south and north India to the places like Rajasthan, Bihar, goa etc. for the travel experience I have been travelled to Europe as well. Moreover I have been brought by father late Mohd sultan badyari who has been liven all over life in the dallake in boats and he had a passion that my son should travel to the world. The my father had a business of houseboats and tourism from the ancestors. The my father late Mohd sultan used to work and manage the group of the houseboats and the house boat in 1993 owned by my father know as the miss America was been managed by father. I have learned a lot from my father he was a displined person all over his life he sended in the service and the hospitality .First the houseboat was been managed by my grand father after my grand father the houseboat was been overtaken my father late Mohd sultan Badyari. As I been a kid I don't like to go to school I was the second sibling . My father used to love me a lot . I as a spoiled by my father. I was too attached to my father that I will used to be with him every time analysing his work go every time with him. My father loved me a lot. I was very angry boy I used to fight with my siblings. Everyone started disliked me as my father has teach me the loyalty and speak for the truth. So I don't had the power of the tolerance of any think fake or  lies. My father had made a man of commitment. The my father at a predator know has his brothers who would always try to make my father low and I as a kid will come to know about that . so as far I was growing I started to fight for my fathers side my mother would always dislike me for that ,my mother was against me she would like her younger son and her daughters. As I was growing my father told me to go out of the Kashmir give me some money to start a small scale business kind of a  job outside Kashmir . So I was happy that I was the first boy to go out of the Kashmir by which my siblings where very jealous . My father want me became a successful in my life so he would use to help me in any face of the life. So Once I was out of the home my big brother started working and helping my father . I went to Delhi and find some friends I brought a bicycle and buyed some shawls from Kashmir my friend Mohd Javid and I would use to go the streets of deli on bicycle and sell the shawls for so time it was a hard job sometime I would use to self hungry but sometime I would get a good money . Mohd Javid and I worked hard with that work after that I heard from home that my elder brother and elder sister is getting married so my father called me home to held them. So I have to leave my business which was going well and I was about to a buy a shop. I went home to help my father to arrange for the marriage. After the marriage of brother and sister I have to restart I went back to Delhi but nothing I found there I feel like thinks where changed than before . After that I went to the Goa and there was my other friend yousuf  with yousuf I started selling on the streets of goa know as street market shawls ,jewelleries . It was working good. Now me and my friend yousuf were started to a shop in  Goa but I have to leave home as my father called me home back as my brother has been separated and want to live by himself . I was disappointed I had no way I have to go back to help my father. Again my uncle has putted fire in the home . My father was helpless. My friend yousuf were upset that I am leaving back and he told me this is the time were we can begin our dream career but it was not possibility at that time I had a responsibility of my family. The my friend yousuf starts his own shop business and I left goa and came back home to help in my fathers houseboat. while travelling back to home I did not know what I am doing and where I will go . I went home where every think was destroyed I had a little brother who needed a parental care at that time and a younger sister who had a get married. My younger brother has a mentally disorder and my father was getting old . My father had a problem in the legs and she cannot walk. so I was only who have to arrange every think . I started working with houseboat which was the start of my career I always had interest in this work as a kid as my father would always help me to tell what is and what is not. so I started working and soon the business was getting good I earn a money buy which I helped to treatment of my father and arranged a marriage for my sister. Meanwhile the condition was getting good my sister was getting marriage and there where no one to see my mother so my elder sister forced me to get marriage and I have to get married for the sake of my mother. So my sister and I got marriage. So now in my home there were my father mother sick brother and my wife. The conditions in Kashmir will not stay always okay. So I would always in winters go to goa to sell the shawls in street earn some money and my wife Raziya would always stay with my mother to take her. she was a women patience and never ask for any think. Meanwhile the houseboat business was getting again good and I earned some money and decided to make the houseboat repair. I repaired houseboat with the new fruiterer paint and everything and started a fresh boat.















After all this happiness which my uncle cannot tolerate . The darkness was about to come and I was not aware of that darkness . My father always would fight with my father . Once upon a time In a hot summer day my father when to buy rice and he was sweating and my mother yell  at him that the rice is unclean so he has to return that rice he went back in that hot summer sweating all over is  body My wife felt pity on my father . when he came back he was sweating angry feeling disappointed  and empty stomach he went to wash his face as my wife was going to serve him some food. He fell in the washroom and my wife went to see him as I was not at home. He started bleeding by his nose and died due to brain stroke and that day was the day of darkness I was totally felt down on my knees but inspiration my role model was not there I did not know what to do with my life. In my mothers eyes there was not a single tear. I was broken down ,after my fathers death I would used to treat my mental brother to take him to the hospital otherwise he would be admitted there and I don't want to admit him there but I told doctor I will treat him at home. All he property was in my hands but my mother will feel unsecure I thought my mother is hurted I transferred the property to mothers name but meanwhile my sisters and mother made plan and through me out of house as they don't like me from the begging.


Mean while I lefted from my mothers place and stared to business over again on my small boat and partner ship with the other boats......to be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment